Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tugba Karademir Comments on Her Jumps

Here are the comments from Tugba Karademir on her jumps during the Free Program at the 2010 European Figure Skating Championships:

I didn't have big mental problems. I went for all my jumps, but I didn't land them well. I left about 20 points on the table because of poor landings and lost combinations. All in all, it is a good experience before the Olympics, and it is better that it happened now. I still have a month to prepare. It is worse for other competitors who skate at the Four Continents Championships as they have only two weeks.

For the Olympic games, Canada is almost my home country. It is familiar and I feel comfortable there. Last time (in 2006) I didn't feel as if I belonged as I was a surprise entry. Now I know that I belong with the best and I feel better mentally.


These comments were left by her parents on Tugba's English Facebook fan page

No comments:

Post a Comment